Wednesday, June 19, 2013

William & Claire

William + Claire


So, I am finally catching up on our blog!!!!!  It's been a bit crazy here.  Sure, we're getting plenty of things done... but not so much, with the blog.  It seems like we've had something, every night, which is awesome!  We thank God everyday for the work we continue to be blessed with.

When you meet Robert and I for the first time, we'll tell you he does most of the photography and I do a ton of things, behind the scene, facebook, marketing, blog, emails, phone calls, etc.  But lately I've been adding photographer, to the list.  Having already photographed several sessions & events, on my own, I knew this was something I was completely ready for... and Robert knew too!  As we drove down the long driveway, all I kept saying was "Oh Look"... at the silo, at the abandoned farm house, at the cows, at the hay bales and even at the rain.  I was beyond excited!!!

On May 18th we were honored to be there for William, and Claire's wedding ceremony.  Located at the farm, they live on in Marshall... Absolutely Beautiful.  William and Claire are such a beautiful couple, and their sweet little boy Jackson, was just too cute.

Thank you William, Claire, and Jackson for letting us be a part of your special day!

Let the pictures tell the story of this casual ceremony, and family portraits.  Enjoy -h

The Nuptials








After the ceremony we went on a long walk down the beautiful driveway. 






The cows decided to join us or did we visit them? ;)  







 Stepping aside and letting the tractor go by. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment